Welcome

Welcome to Kelly’s E-Learning Portfolio/Kelly's Ink.

This blog is an on-going development representing my continued education and experience in the E-Learning arena. Please free to review my site and comment. All help and guidance is always welcome and appreciated!

This blog is also an on-going discussion of my personal business, Kelly's Ink. A resume writing service, which I have found to be personally and professionally rewarding. I am so happy to be able to help people during these troubled times.

Thank you.

Theresa Kelly







Sunday, February 20, 2011

Intellectual Property Rights for Educational Purposes

Hi this is a 5 minute presentation about Intellectual Property Rights for Educational Purposes.
Please let me know what you think.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment