Welcome

Welcome to Kelly’s E-Learning Portfolio/Kelly's Ink.

This blog is an on-going development representing my continued education and experience in the E-Learning arena. Please free to review my site and comment. All help and guidance is always welcome and appreciated!

This blog is also an on-going discussion of my personal business, Kelly's Ink. A resume writing service, which I have found to be personally and professionally rewarding. I am so happy to be able to help people during these troubled times.

Thank you.

Theresa Kelly







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kelly's Ink -- In just ONE day!

I am so excited. I wrote a resume for a close friend, who had been struggling with his company. The company had been reducing benefits, hours, and generally making life harder for the employee. So my friend was seeking work. He loves what he does, and I have to tell you, I would hate what he does. lol Lucky for him, I am not competing for the position.

Anyway, I am so happy for him, because he applied online for this position on 12/5/10 and received a call on 12/6/10 for an interview. With the economy and the hundreds of people applying for one position, having a response that quickly is amazing.

Wishing him the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment